Cardea Corporate Holdings is looking for an experienced and dynamic Finance Controller. This is an autonomous finance role based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a strong financial control environment providing strategic support to senior management and will have full responsibility for financial planning, analysis, and forecasting. As a Finance Controller, you will oversee the extensive duties undertaken by the finance team, while setting targets and supporting other departments to create and maintain their budgets. You must be extremely open to working alongside a diverse team of skilled professionals in multiple departments across the business.
In this role you will supervise the maintenance of all financial systems, whilst identifying aspects that can be improved and implementing any necessary changes to support business development. This includes technology and systems to maintain more efficient controls.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills are pivotal and will be put to good use managing the financial accounting systems, carrying out research, and reporting on factors critical to business performance.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong financial control environment including the development of policies and procedures, internal controls, and management reporting.
- Maintain accurate books and records, as well as ensure appropriate financial treatment of all transactions in accordance with statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Construct treasury management processes ensuring cross border entities and financial flows are assessed and managed closely – directly liaising with Operations and Risk Management personnel within the firm.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual financial planning
- Provide executive financial support for the CFO and other senior management members.
- Provide strategic advice to management to support decision making.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with clients, vendors, and other key stakeholders.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Financial Control, FP&A or similar finance function preferably in financial services through the wealth, asset management or investment banking industries (includes Hedge Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Private Equity).
- Experience with multi-currency and multi-entity accounting.
- Qualification ACCA, ACA, or CIMA.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency desirable with MS Office.
- Experience with QuickBooks desirable but not essential.
If you meet the above requirements, have a keen eye for detail, strong analytical and communication skills, and are looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing company, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to this role to email@example.com